Nbox XVB Cca
Nbox XVB Cca
Nbox XVB Cca is an installation cable for low voltage installations of 0.6/1kV with PVC outer sheath in the handy Nbox. XVB Cca is used in domestic and industrial fixed installations. XVB Cca can be used both indoors and outdoors, provided it is shielded from direct sunlight. XVB Cca may also be placed underground in a well-draining tube. The cable is suitable for use at ambient temperature range from -15°C to + 60°C. XVB Cca is easy to strip.
Nbox XVB Cca offers the common sections at a convenient length. Thanks to the decreasing metric marking you work more accurately. The Nbox box is easy to transport and store due to its practical size. In addition, the Nbox prevents spring effects.
Nbox XVB Cca has fire reaction class Cca-s3,d2,a3 according to EN 50575 and may be installed in bundle or side by side and in areas with increased fire risk according to AREI/RGIE.
Nbox is an...
- Innovative unwinding system
- Optimum installation thanks to the decreasing metric marking on the cable
- Easy and convenient storage thanks to its shape
The Nbox XVB Cca contains the standard XVB Cca installation cable. The Nbox packaging is available for the most common types, in 4 lengths:
- XVB 3G1.5 - 140 meters
- XVB 3G2.5 - 120 meters
- XVB 5G1.5 - 100 meters
- XVB 5G2.5 - 80 meters
Nbox dimensions: 390 mm x 390 mm x 190 mm
- Copper core, solid (U)
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation (X)
- Filling compound
- Fire-retardant PVC oversheath
- In cable channel, on cable trays
- In open air protect from direct UV radiation
- Embedded in concrete, cement or in walls
- In industries
- In houses
- No ground laying without protection
- Operating temperatures down to -15°C are admitted, provided that no mechanical forces are applied and the cable is not moved.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence