Nbox XGB Cca
Nbox XGB Cca
Nbox XGB Cca is a halogen-free installation cable for low voltage 0.6/1kV in a handy box. XGB Cca is used in domestic and industrial fixed installations both indoors and outdoors. XGB Cca may also be laid underground in a well-draining tube. The cable is suitable for use at ambient temperatures between -15°C and + 60°C. Nbox XVB Cca offers the common sections at a convenient length. You work more accurately via the decreasing metric marking. The practical size of the box makes it easy to transport and store. In addition, the box prevents spring effects.
Nbox XGB Cca has fire reaction class Cca-s1,d2,a1 according to EN 50575. According to AREI/RGIE, the cable may be laid in bundle or side by side. Nbox XGB Cca is also suitable for installation in areas where AREI/RGIE imposes s1 a1.
NationalNBN HD 604 Part 5/Sect.L
Nbox is an...
- Innovative unwinding system
- Optimum installation thanks to the decreasing metric marking on the cable
- Easy and convenient storage thanks to its shape
The Nbox XGB Cca contains the ALSECURE® XGB Cca installation cable and is available for the most common types, in 4 lengths:
- XGB 3G1.5 mm² - 140 meters
- XGB 3G2.5 mm² - 120 meters
- XGB 5G1.5 mm² - 100 meters
- XGB 5G2.5 mm² - 80 meters
Nbox dimensions: 390 mm x 390 mm x 190 mm
- Copper, solid core (Class 1)
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation (X)
- Halogen free filling compound or tape
- Outer sheath in halogen-free thermoplastic material (G) - Colour: GREEN
- In cable duct
- In cable tray
- In open air if protected from direct UV rays
- Embedded in concrete or cement or walls
- In industries
- In houses
- No ground laying without protection
- Operating temperatures down to -15°C are admitted, provided there are no mechanical forces nor movements.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence