CMSH 8 plates right axis version 96 SC
- Splicing and patching functions
- Swivelling module for ETSI or 19" frames
- Full access to the back of the frame
- 96 SC/APC connectors
- A KINOPTIC™ product
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
The CMSH 96 optical module is used to terminate standard FTTH fiber network or FTTH equipment cables. It contains 8 plates. The module connects up to 96 fibers coming from one or several network cables to connectors. This is an elementary version.
The module includes a space reserved for splicing of the incoming fibers. Splicing is performed in a splice tray. A patchpanel ensures the patching function. The module has a capacity of 96 SC/APC adaptors.
The module is compatible with all types of frames (19’’ or ETSI standards) including OPTEASTAR 2+ product range. This is a right axis version.
The accessories fitted with the module - pigtails, jumpers – guarantee the conformity with the bending radius of the fibre.
The module is composed of the following subparts:
- Fixed chassis attached to the rack (19’’ or ETSI),
- 8 swivelling chassis including a patchpanel and a splice tray (up to 16 splices per tray),
- Device for lateral management of optical jumper harnesses.
The management of cables or protection tubes is done at the rear of the module whilst the management of the jumpers is made at the front and on the rotation axis side.
|Number of connectors||96|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 70°C|