POB12 right axis version with 6 SC adaptors, 6 SC pigtails
- Swiveling module with 19" and ETSI compatibility
- One fan-out device
- Combined functions splicing and patching
- Coiling area for jumpers
- 6 SC/APC adaptors
- 6 SC/APC pigtails G657A2
- Grade B
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
This POB 12 1U 19’’ module with combined splicing and patching functions is used to connect 6 fibres (with space for 12). On the terminal part of the FTTH network, it is the transition element towards active equipment. The module is installed either in Central Office or in FTTH nodes. It can also be used as a distribution module. The POB 12 range is a low-density module which gives an excellent accessibility to the fibres either for installation or re-intervention.
The POB 12 1U module includes a space reserved for splicing of the incoming fibres. Splicing is performed in a splice tray. A panel ensures the patching function with a capacity of 12 adaptors. The POB 12 also has a coiling area which can be used for the storage of jumpers or for the management of jumpers over length.
The module is compatible with all types of frames (19’’, ETSI, MECA 80). It is available in subrack version allowing the fixation of up to 2 clamping devices in the fixed chassis. The accessories fitted with the module guarantee the conformity with the bending radius of the fibre (G652). It is prepared in order to minimise the installation time on sites where it is deployed.
The module is composed of the following subparts:
- Fixed envelope attached to the rack (19’’ or ETSI),
- Swivelling chassis (left or right axis versions available) including a patch panel with numerical identifier for the adaptors,
- Pivoting support to access the splice tray and to coil/store the jumpers,
- Front output jumper management system,
- Device for lateral management of optical jumper harnesses,
- Clamping devices (up to 2, in option).
The management of cables or protection tubes is done at the rear of the module whilst the management of the jumpers is performed at the front and on the rotation axis side.
|Approximate net weight||1.5kg|
|Number of connectors||6|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 70°C|