Nexans Benelux NV operates on 3 locations:
Nexans Benelux - Buizingen
- The Buizingen plant produces the small cross sections of low voltage cables, mainly intended for construction.
- The site also has a high-performing logistics center from which the Belgian and Dutch markets are served.
- Benefiting of the central location in Belgium, the Medium Voltage Training Center or MVTC is also based here.
Nexans Benelux - Elouges
- The Elouges plant - located near Dour - produces the large cross sections of low voltage cables up to 6kV, mainly for the construction sector in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- The plant also produces custom-developed cables for the public transportation infrastructure and energy distribution infrastructures.
- The Overhead Lines (OHL) produced here serve the international energy transmission market.
- The site also operates a metallurgical activity for domestic use and for Nexans factories abroad.
Nexans Benelux - Charleroi
- Charleroi designs, engineers and manufactures underground cables for High Voltage and Extra High Voltage up to 500.000 Volt for energy transmission operators worldwide.
- The site also offers services on installation project management with its own highly qualified HV installation team.