Direct access to the DoP's of Nexans CPR-cables
In order to facilitate your work (and as paper documents may get lost during logistics operations), Nexans has developed the NEXANS TRACKER, our online tool allowing direct consultation and download of the regulatory information related to the Construction Products Regulation. As a customer you can directly check online the compliance of our products with the regulation and their performance classes defined within the regulation.
How does it work?
Get the product name or product part number and find all information online. 3 ways to access the information:
- Online through our website using the specific search tool : key in a product part number and access information related to the regulation
- Or directly within our e-catalogue: on the product sheet you have a direct access to regulatory documents associated that product
- On the move from your smart phone through our Nexans Catalogue app.
Take full advantage of the Nexans Tracker
- Save time: access and download the information wherever you are and whenever you need, in a much quicker and easier way than through the traditional sales channels
- Complete traceability and transparency of the provided information
- Ensure your own full compliance to the regulation as you can use this information in your own supply chain
- Information you can rely on: as soon as a Declaration of Performance has been drawn up, it is made available on the Nexans Tracker. Moreover, the provided documents will always be up to date and remain available on our website, even in the event a product should no longer be made available.
Access the NEXANS TRACKER