Our cables in low, medium and high voltage deliver huge power capacities. Our know-how is turned towards channeling, insulating and transport this power in the best conditions. This is our strength world-wide:
1. Low voltage cables (< 1kV)for public construction, industrial applications and building cabling.
2. Medium voltage cables (6-36 kV)
- XLPE, EPR or paper insulated
- various types and several of sheathing designs, including flame retardant versions.
3. High voltage cables (40-500 kV)
- extruded (XLPE and EPR)
- paper and PolyPropylene Laminated Papers insulated, oil impregnated
- with several types and several armoured waterproof designs (aluminium extruded, lead, corrugated copper, laminated metal with aluminium or copper tapes).
With production centres, fully-equiped and with state-of-the-art technlogy, we manufacture power cables, compliant to most standards with always a high standard of quality.
Wherever you are, Nexans is your ideal partner for power transmission and distribution. We have the best technology at your service and we can help you generate new sources of revenue thanks to our high-performance and innovative products.
Value for money is a key concern for us, and we are present in both emerging and advanced markets. Responsiveness and quality of service remain top priorities for us to further your development.
Electricity will be the principal source of power in the third millennium. By introducing new technology, we can help you optimize network reliability and create new economic opportunities.